Iced Earth Cancels European Tour! Read!

Jon Schaeffer back is acting up again so he might need to have back surgery. So the European Tour is postponed and first two weeks of the US Tour, and if he needs back surgery more tour dates will be cancelled. Children of Bodom can definetly headline, they can handle it the have a strong following but just dont realize ther poetential in the states. We can all see Iced Earth some other time, all im concerned right now is some fucking finnish metal that fucking rocks

Man, this tour is just worrying me, im in Chicago, the 3rd date on the godamn tour......SHIT....i still think Bodom should do what they gotta do to continue this US tour, and maybe find another band to replace iced earth's spot....im sure there is some band out there that has a huge following, with there dick in there hand just waitin to reunite there band....shit....we'll get Def Leppard on the tour! \m/ \m/........alright just kiddin....or just screw it have bodom headline, im sure they can pull it off wonderfully, how about it?

tattooedsean666 said:
I want to see both bands and something that sickens me is fans always just wanting to see their fav band and putting down all other bands on their fav bands tours :Smug:

normally i would want to see both bands, but the glorious burden was joke, and ive seen them with barlow and ripper is just disgraceful. If i want to see judas priest ill go to a judas priest show and see the real thing. If there is no cleveland show im going to be super pissed.

Schaffer deserves to be dissed... he's an ignorant prick, by all accounts I've heard and read of him. Maybe he's cool, but I've never seen anything to suggest it, and I've seen at least 10 different things that suggest he's an idiot.