To Janne!!!!

why don't you come to LUXEMBURG?? i know it's a very small country but a lot of metalheads here,love ya!!

i think for you it would be a good experience to play in another country than just only USA-GERMANY-FRANCE-SPAIN-SWEDEN-FINLAND and SWEDEN.

so. . . .

§tygian Apothegm said:
dont labels decide where you play? i mean it's not like you can just up and go to any festival or whatever you want.

Labels have nothing to do with bands live performances. Management or booking agent (our management and booking agent are the same company) present the tour/festival/show offers to the band and then the band and management decide where the band will play.

i actually tried to book you guys in britan through a friend who books for a local metal venue but your agency asked for too much.. thats kinda blows but i hope you do happen to end up in britan some time again.. \m/

Janne, i heard that you are comming to Sweden Rock! Thats nice, im thinking about going there, but it is way far from where I live... Im still wondering what the new material is going to be like, it cant get better than HCDR...

Se you...

Sorry to be nosy again, but there was alot of stigma back in '03 about CoB touring in Australia. Would this be the case anytime in the near future? Are there any plans or prospects to tour downunder anytime this year?

Thanks alot for listening and replying to us man, it means alot.