To Janne!!!!

arch_enemy666

I Wanna Rock!
Sep 14, 2003
California
Visit site
I have seen rumors in this forum about U.S. tours with Soilwork, then with Opeth. You have denied them both, but I have also seen rumors of a U.S. tour with Iced Earth, and you have yet to deny them, so will it happen?... If not please set the record straight, because that tour is to badass for me to keep thinking it is might happen if it is infact not.

Janne, it would be cool if you could tell us. MY 2 favorite bands ever, you and Symphony X, such brilliant music. But both in one night, could it be?

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Janne, it would be cool if you could tell us. MY 2 favorite bands ever, you and Symphony X, such brilliant music. But both in one night, could it be?

I'm not Janne, but I can tell you right now SyX is NOT TOURING ANYMORE until after their new album comes out (late next year). This has been posted on their official forum. So don't get your hopes up for a SyX/Bodom combo anytime soon.

hey guys, we're all on the same side here. all of us just want to see bodom tour again and are anxious to hear some official word about it. i know i am, i only made it to the minneapolis date for the dimmu tour, and that was the night that alexi couldnt play. so i'm really looking forward to another tour.

and janne, if you read this, i was wondering if you guys enjoyed yourselves during this american leg. do our american crowds live up to what you see over there in europe? anyway, i hope alexi got better (i'm assuming he did since you guys played shows after that minnesota date) and i'll be sure to catch as many dates as i can during the next tour.

arch_enemy666 said:
I have seen rumors in this forum about U.S. tours with Soilwork, then with Opeth. You have denied them both, but I have also seen rumors of a U.S. tour with Iced Earth, and you have yet to deny them, so will it happen?... If not please set the record straight, because that tour is to badass for me to keep thinking it is might happen if it is infact not.

Hello

Like I have said before we are not gonna tour with Soilwork or Opeth.

Smallz said:
and janne, if you read this, i was wondering if you guys enjoyed yourselves during this american leg. do our american crowds live up to what you see over there in europe? anyway, i hope alexi got better (i'm assuming he did since you guys played shows after that minnesota date) and i'll be sure to catch as many dates as i can during the next tour.

Well the tour was pretty hard but the crowds were great on 90% of the shows. Our bus broke down and we all got sick travelling in the very cold Nevermore bus frontlounge for 4days. Alexi got better after a rock-doctor (doc of Ozzy and Aerosmith) gave him some pretty strong pills.
We had fun anyway and are happy to come back soon.

Hey wow, is that really Janne?

You guys should stop by New Mexico in the future, my shitty income doesnt allow me to travel out of state :erk:

Cheers :kickass: