To Janne About the Tour

arch_enemy666

I Wanna Rock!
Sep 14, 2003
California
Visit site
So I see you are still logging on while on tour, so I have a few questions. First hows the tour goin for you Bodom dudes, everone heathy better than the last one. Second, Whats with the setlist I dont want to sound like a bitchy fan, but its the same as the last tour, however I dont think there could be a bad CoB set cuz all your songs rule, but I really thought we would get Towards Dead End or Hate Crew Deathroll and I think everyone in here agrees with one of the songs I mentioned being added to the set.

Cant wait to see you in San Francisco, :headbang:

Please Please add Towards Dead End I beg it of you!

Huh, Janne is connected now.

@Janne: Hey! What are you doing here? You must be resting to play tomorrow! Bitch! :D

arch_enemy666 said:
So I see you are still logging on while on tour so i have a few questions. First Hows the tour goin for you Bodom Dudes, everone heathy better than the last one. Second, Whats with the setlist I dont want to sound like a bitchy fan, but its the same as the last tour However i dont think there could be a bad cob set cuz all your songs rule but i really thought we would get towards dead end or Hate Crew Deathroll and i think everyone would like to in here.

Cant wait to see you in san francisco,
later

The tour has been pretty good so far. The first gig sucked ass. Second the setlist is not the same. see ya.

Well its not the same but from what I see the songs are the same in a different order with 2 new HCDR songs (unless the people that have posted about what you played are liars) I just want to see TDE. I can live with the one you are playin though cuz i love those songs too.

Hey Janne. Where can I meet up with you to give you the free beer and cigarettes?! ;)

See ya in Philly the 30th.

Oh yea, and happy birthday in case you're not online when it is your birthday!

Janne Warman said:
The tour has been pretty good so far. The first gig sucked ass. Second the setlist is not the same. see ya.

You bastards didn't play Red Light in My Eyes dammit!!!

Oh well you guys kicked the shit out of St.Louis my neck is still recovering.

No complaints at all you guys are the best live. I don't think a single head was not banging in the audience when you guys stepped on stage. :worship:

Happy fuckin birthday Janne, i wont be seein ya 'til May 1st, so it'd be too late by then. Hope the rest of the tour goes a bit better than the first show did for you guys, and I cant fuckin wait to see you tear it up here in Massachusetts again.

Remember....all work and no rock makes me a dull boy
\m/

@ Paller - my luthier just called me, seriously no more thatn 30 seconds ago, my guitar is done.