Janne's Hatebreeder lead sound?

TheWretchedScum

Advanced *********
Feb 17, 2004
Boulder, CO
hey sorry if i got your hopes up, but i'm just really curious if anyone knows how to program a similar sounding lead. i've been playing keyboard for a while but never tried creating my own patches. if anyone knows how to get this or a similar "metal" lead please let me know. it would be appreciated. I'LL GIVE YOU GOLD! AND CANDY!

:lol: Forget ask janne thread...he got angry and decided he was't going to post there anymore because everyone was pwning him :lol:

hey you guys, thanks for being not helpful at all. i know it's a saw run through a big muff pi but that's not parameter specific. also, i consider that type of lead "metal" because it's meant to simulate a guitar. also, stratovarius rocks and jens is good. dragonforce rocks too. sonata arctica. thanks. NOW HOW DO I PROGRAM THE SAW. OH GOD.

So YOU're the keyboardist and you're bitching that a guitarist doesn't know how to program whatever synth you play? Learn to play your own instruments and get the flying fuck out.

TheWretchedScum said:
hey sorry if i got your hopes up, but i'm just really curious if anyone knows how to program a similar sounding lead. i've been playing keyboard for a while but never tried creating my own patches. if anyone knows how to get this or a similar "metal" lead please let me know. it would be appreciated. I'LL GIVE YOU GOLD! AND CANDY!

this forum has a search function. please use it

okay, for one i'm not 15. for two i wasn't asking "a guitarist," dipshit. why don't you read my fucking OP next time and if you don't have anything productive to say don't reply. jesus.

also, i know about the search function. i asked for a reason, because i wanted to talk to someone about it. forgive me for asking a valid question on this forum, brainiac.

15 year olds? hah, I forgot this board was meant to give free advice to anyone who is clueless about their instruments. I'm sorry. I promise I'll google and learn whatever they are asking before I say what I know. Cheers

Hmm... it depends, if you want the old sound, or the new. (The old is the one on the Hatebreeder album, the new is more like HCDR-AYDY).

But I know that Janne use some Distortion and a Sawtooth patch, I never use a SoundMaker, but I'm sure that it's not hard, try to get a Sawtooth ou Square, and add some Distortion and Wave-like...

I've noticed too that if he press a note, the begining will sound sharp. and after will be more... modulate...

It's hard to explain...

BloodyScalpel said:
15 year olds? hah, I forgot this board was meant to give free advice to anyone who is clueless about their instruments. I'm sorry. I promise I'll google and learn whatever they are asking before I say what I know. Cheers

Dood, I wasn't refering to you, I was refering to that other 12 year old.

Fetzer said:
Hmm... it depends, if you want the old sound, or the new. (The old is the one on the Hatebreeder album, the new is more like HCDR-AYDY).

But I know that Janne use some Distortion and a Sawtooth patch, I never use a SoundMaker, but I'm sure that it's not hard, try to get a Sawtooth ou Square, and add some Distortion and Wave-like...

I've noticed too that if he press a note, the begining will sound sharp. and after will be more... modulate...

It's hard to explain...

The lead sound on Hatebreeder was made my Jens Johansson and sent to him. Jens creates his own patches.... and he uses some freeware..more info later friend calling