Janne's Keyboard Model???

quoted from Scythes of Bodom

" The keyboard itself doesn't matter very much to Janne. He uses X5, X3, M1, DX7, XP50.. the sound source is controlled via midi by the keyboard (there isn't much more info available due to the lack of endorsements).

On live gigs Janne often relied on his trusty good ol' X5. It was easy to carry around but it has it's drawbacks aswell : Some of the keys and buttons are missing and some of them are broken. Also the modulation wheel is gone.

The X5 is full of stickers which say things like "Warmen", "EPÄKUNNOSSA" (=out of order) and it's also packed with tape so that it wouldn't fall completely apart.

Recently he, however, got a brand new keyboard."

haha thanks, wow, that really sux, but it is awsome that he got a new one, do u know what that one is?

Warheart666 said:
not his original X5, with the broken keys and all, that's what I meant by THE X5.
i aksed the very same questin to him at the concert and he said "i use many different kinds, i dont have any endorsements so i use what i want" (or something like that)

I for one would think he would be endorsed my plenty of companys considering hes one of the most talented keyboardist i've seen.