Jared Anderson passed away

Can't say he was one of the most significant figures in death metal, but I met him once and saw him numerous times with both Hate Eternal and Morbid Angel and he was definitely a nice guy, so that sucks. I guess rehab was not kind to him?

Zephyrus said:
The contrast between your avatar and signature makes me sick.
his sig looks to be headbanging.

what makes you sick? i don't know what the contrast between them means. :oops:

still, is anyone going to tell those of us who won't look at the article, just who Jared Anderson was? no? fine.

*looks at article*

Vital Remains ex-Morbid Angel ex-Hate Eternal. ahhhhhh.

*cough, Valfar, cough*

Reactions: MasterOLightning
So 20 years from now, when substance abuse starts catching up to everyone, are we going to have a sub-forum just for dead musicians? Because everytime a journeyman session bass player or drummer dies, the world must know.

20 years from now sounds good. but then we will also need a sub-forum for dead forum members too, probably.

but yeah, there should be a sticky thread or something, because these threads pop up every few weeks and the dead musician is usually someone no one knew.

I don't even know the guy or was influenced by him and not going to sit and pretend to care. A lot of people died today. Someone's interests in something does not make their death different. death is death

If an american idol singer that one million people worship dies tomorrow i'm not going to care at all.

Reactions: Blinded By Blood
The Greys said:
I don't even know the guy or was influenced by him and not going to sit and pretend to care. A lot of people died today. Someone's interests in something does not make their death different. death is death

If an american idol singer that one million people worship dies tomorrow i'm not going to care at all.
well said

ohiogrinder said:
first Chuck Shuldiner, then John Peel, then Jon from Dissection, then Jesse Pintado and now this?

fuck, man....

What the hell man Chuck died a century ago why do people bring him up every time someone dies? It's not like he copyrighted death and with death i don't mean the band haha