Jason Garvin (SADUS, a vision of misery)...

chainsawmax

fan's incarnation
May 7, 2002
sardinia, Italy
www.dahliaindaco.tk
Hey there!!! I'm very interested in obtaining any kind of info abou MR. Jason Garvi: he's the cover artist of SADUS' masterpiece A VISION OF MISERY...(INCREDIBLE , simply incredible, both artwork & album) and by the way...his style makes me think about Travis Smith's...whaddya think?????

Exactly. Me and Darren saw him in the mall during a walk-thru art exibition. We liked his computer, kinda surreal style, the way it looked real but impossible. He had this really great picture of a grave site with some kind of ghost coming out. Hey..! Back then it was innovative..! Anyway...It turned out at the time he worked at the town newspaper, and back then that was the only place that had a nice graphic computer. We would even sneek in after hours and look at the progression of the piece as he was working on it. After that album came out we lost contact with him. I have no idea if he still does computer graphic art or where he is now. Obviously we're in a really nice place from all the releases after that with Travis being a member of Sadus.
SDG

Woah...thanx for the answers!
Well, to be sincere, I simply love Mr. Travis Smith's artworks..especially those did for SADUS...very impressive...really...my personal fav one is the CHRONICLES OF CHAOS cover...there are lot of ideas spent on it!!! And the whole work is fantastic...Hope to see something new for the new SADUS...
Also I wanted to point out how Jason Garvin's work fits perfectly to the title of the LP..a vision of misery...so damn right...
well, thanx again..!
keep up the great work!