Sadus - A Vision of Misery

Meathead Metalhead

I WILL FUCK YOU UP!
Feb 5, 2003
Currently in Surprise, AZ
I don't mean to be spamming here but it is on the topic of Sadus. I recently picked up a few sealed copies of Sadus-A Vision of Misery. I know that the album is out of print and kind of hard to find so I decided to pick them up in hopes that someone might want them, and wouldn't have to go through a lot of trouble just to get ahold of it. I am interested in trading for them, but I don't want to sell. If you're interested in getting ahold of one, either PM me or email me at: mongoliftweights@hotmail.com Thanks!

One note on this cd:
I saw your picture over on the other thread, and the Euro's might be interested to know that all our Roadrunner releases (3 albums) came out with two different logos. The one you have pictured is the North American version. The European one looked like that one but had like this melting shit dripping off of it. So if anyone is interested in getting both versions, this is a good chance to make a trade or whatever so the Euro's can get the pointy SS's and the Americans can get the melted candle wax or dripping blood one.
Just thought I'd throw that in, in case you didn't already know...!
SDG