Jasun Tipton "Seduction"

Buddah808

#1 Zero Hour Fan
Nov 22, 2002
Mission Viejo, CA
www.zerohourweb.com
Recieved my copy in the mail today. Was pleasntly suprised a few days ago when Jay called me up for my address......again. So that he could send me a copy. I pretty much had all this stuff on CD-R for a while now so I knew the music was awesome, but to now see the packaging makes it even better.

Since I had no clue he was making the CDs yet I have no clue as to how you can get a copy of your own. So I guess we will have to wait for the master to post some info.

If you have heard the first Solo CD Night's Pulse then you have heard some of these songs, but the new ones are AWESOME. Ever wanted to just hear Jay shred it up...........then check out the CD.

Also while you are reading this check out the new Death Machine song they put up with their sister singing on it over at www.deathmachine.net. another thing they failed to tell me about...........sheesh. Its all good though since I have heard all this stuff a long time ago.

Bob "Buddah"

Just got hold of Seduction Wow. Dino production is great, I really enjoyed hearing Troy bass playing, he really needs more reconiction for just how good he is. Jasun burns on it, but also shows that Jazz new age side to his playing. I have this view that really good guitar players show just how good they are when on acoustic and Jasun manages to burn and produce great melodic piecies on acoustic as well as shreading on the electric.

Cheers!