Javi Perera - Cover of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean"

Hi everybody!

I've noticed MJ's death this mornin', and this is my humble tribute to this awesome artist that has made with his music an important point in my life. By the way, it's a record I've made 4 months ago, and sounds shitty as hell (now I sound a bit better than this), but what could I say? I love MJ, and that's the main thing.

Javi Perera - Billie Jean (Michael Jackson's cover)

RIP Michael Jackson!

HHHHAHAHAHAHHAH oooh man...... this is great, i really hope you will do more Jackson covers.
Love your vocals too , sounds kinda smoooothhh, what mic are you using?

onqel said:
nice work, but wtf?

Agree with you hehehe :)

The-Zeronaut said:
really really good cover !!!

Thank you indeed, dude!

Morgoe said:
Very nice cover, although not as good as your recent ones, you've improved a lot.

Also, check your PMs.

Well, keeping in mind that I recorded its vocals in 30 minutes, I could'n do my best. But, hey, it's just a question of improving.

Pxz said:
HHHHAHAHAHAHHAH oooh man...... this is great, i really hope you will do more Jackson covers.
Love your vocals too , sounds kinda smoooothhh, what mic are you using?

Well, I'm gonna start a MJ tribute project with a friend of mine. We planned it two months ago, but with this unfortunate event, we have a good reason to start it. And I use a Shure SM58 mic.

is that sampled guitars again? (i feel dirty when i say that.. haha)

thanks,

that was fucking great! Awesome job man. I like you're style. Sampled or not I like the notes you chose. The clean part has a cool flavor and so did the solo. Again excellent!

Great cover, love the arrangement, very good singing too. But dude seriously, skip those string sliding noises.

Sweet dude.. Really awesome cover!!

Gave me inspiration to make a cover myself.. Now just to choose which one heh..

keep rocking!!

I thought it's gonna be another mediocre cover. But that's fucking great man!!!!! Waaaayyy better than Chris Cornell's version. I can listen to this all day long :kickass:

RIP MJ.............

"we are the world" :lol:

Haha deffo!!

Or.. ehh.. Maybe not :D

But I have to figure somn out. I get some new gear tomorrow and would be fun to test it on a MJ cover hehe..

it will be the summer trend.. MJ covers in all kindsa genres :]