New virtual guitar song!

Hey, man, this sounds really good. Spanish lyrics kind of ruin it (I don't like our language :p), but it sounds reaaaally good in my opinion :p. It's even quite enjoyable for me that often finds music in Spanish unlistenable. Greeat mix too, I can't find anything I dislike. What program are you using for guitars?

Concerning Trilian, didn't you have some problems with notes sustain. I mean, you program a note to be let ring for like 4 or 8 bars, when you bounce the midi to audio, the note dies very quickly.

How does trillian do in terms of the rock bass? Can you maybe post a bass line of rock style? I'm mostly concerned about just a standard up and down strum sounding natural. Thanks! Sounds freaking great btw!

How does trillian do in terms of the rock bass? Can you maybe post a bass line of rock style? I'm mostly concerned about just a standard up and down strum sounding natural. Thanks! Sounds freaking great btw!

I've just compressed all the fukc of it in order to get an uniform sound. And a bit of overdrive puts the juice on it.

Since this is trillian..it's just the bass that's virtual right? The gtrs are real right?

Erhmmm, nope. Everything is virtual, except the vocals.

Sounds great Javi!!! :headbang:

Thank you indeed Matt! :oops:

Hey, man, this sounds really good. Spanish lyrics kind of ruin it (I don't like our language :p), but it sounds reaaaally good in my opinion :p. It's even quite enjoyable for me that often finds music in Spanish unlistenable. Greeat mix too, I can't find anything I dislike. What program are you using for guitars?

Concerning Trilian, didn't you have some problems with notes sustain. I mean, you program a note to be let ring for like 4 or 8 bars, when you bounce the midi to audio, the note dies very quickly.

I use my lovely Prominy SC with Revalver MKIII fot guitars. And no, I don't have any kind of problem with the notes of the bass. Have you? :erk:

ruin it? is really resfreshing hear something in m own lenguaje :lol: ... i know what you saying about spanish lyrics in some metal genres, sometimes is just not rigth, but when do it well it can be great and in my opinion javis cover is not the case.

and javi this sound absolutly fantastic.:headbang:

ruin it? is really resfreshing hear something in m own lenguaje :lol: ... i know what you saying about spanish lyrics in some metal genres, sometimes is just not rigth, but when do it well it can be great and in my opinion javis cover is not the case.

and javi this sound absolutly fantastic.:headbang:

I agree: there are some songs/styles that using lyrics in spanish ruins them. But, dude, I love my main language. :headbang:

the virtual guitars sound cool!

i can totally understand what dexter means with that spanish in metal if its your own language does kind of not fit some times, for me its the same with german :p

but personally i think spanish is very very cool, and in this song, its brillant! \m/
italian has its problems in metal though haha

but this kicks ass, even if its not in standard metal language english. just the thoughts of a german speaking metalhead ;)

the virtual guitars sound cool!

i can totally understand what dexter means with that spanish in metal if its your own language does kind of not fit some times, for me its the same with german :p

but personally i think spanish is very very cool, and in this song, its brillant! m/
italian has its problems in metal though haha

but this kicks ass, even if its not in standard metal language english. just the thoughts of a german speaking metalhead ;)

Every language has its charm, IMHO. :saint:

This is amazing!! Slate drums? This sounds really really good!

Javi have you tried the prominy les paul vs the sc.... is lpc a good library as well?

I'd been using LPC libraries for years... till I bought SC :heh:

Javi, esto suena cojonudo, la cancion suena como un puto tiro:kickass:

como has grabado las guitarras?? con algun progamilla? solo curiosidad

The vocals are just fucking great!!!!:headbang: