Jax, J-Dub, or Anyone; Montreal Show!

proulxski

Welcome To Kanata Eh!
Hey

I picked up my tickets for the symphony x show in good old montreal! \m/

1: Id Like to know if any of the canadian forum members plan on attending this show?

2: To anyone who knows anything about the band better than I do (which is probably everyone on this damn forum) Will they be doing a meet and greet? or do they often chill around after the show?

To anyone who will be attending (doubt anyone on this forum lol) hope to see you there in April, and to anyone else who helps me out with question #2 thanks for your time and responses :)

They usually come out and hang by the bus after they've had a chance to chill a little.
Now, this of course depends on what the travel arrangements are for getting to the next gig, but that will be your best shot.
(Unless they do some kind of organized meet n' greet before/after the show)

Anyway of finding this out J-Dub?

Finding out about an "organized" M & G? - It's way too early for that, sometimes they don't even know until the day of the show.

Whether or not they'll be hanging out at the bus? - If they don't have to haul ass and leave right away, chances are you'll see them hanging outside the bus after they have their post gig decompression time....

Jax can correct any of this if I'm wrong here....

SX typically makes themselves pretty accessible after the show. I've not heard of any scheduled meet and greets at any previous shows, but those official things tend to suck anyway. Much better to meet them after the show out back or something.

They're all quite friendly, but Russell especially was quite laid-back and talkative, seems like a very cool guy. I hung around by the bus after the show for about a half hour or something and they eventually made their way out and chatted with some fans.

They tend to steer away from organized meet & greets, but as everyone's said, they are all very accessible after the shows. For how long depends, as JayDub said, on how long the trip is to the next city & how early they have to leave; but in my experience, last call (to be on the bus & ready to go) is rarely before 2am.

I've been to all Symphony X concert in Montreal, And they're really accessible. I got a picture with Jason and Michael Romeo right before their show on the V tour. And I met all the band at their first gig of the Odyssey tour at The Fouf after their awesome performance They were just chilling out and signed autographs. At their second coming of The odyssey tour at The Fouf again, they were kind of tired, as their tour was ending so they made theirselves pretty quiet. I ran into Lepond last time they were in Montreal, he was listening to the show. So i think you've got your answer. They are cool!!! See ya in april.