Jaxx, Virginia- August 29

No fair! I want a Nevermore headline show! That's awesome though, I bet you will all have a blast. Everytime I hear of my favorite bands touring, they always seem to play Jaxx: Nevermore, Overkill, Life Of Agony, Testament, etc. But do they ever come to South Florida, nope! I was shocked when Gigantour came down here...and even more shocked when it was one of the bigger audiences of the tour. These bands should notice that, and come down more often. Does anyone know if Nevermore usually comes to South Florida on their tours? Closest they came on the EOR tour as far as I know was with Dimmu in Tampa, but on a worknight, the 4 hour drive there and back isn't doable :(

From the new album at least, im hoping they play My acid Words, The Psalm of Lydia, and This Godless Endeavor (realistically im doubting this one getting played though). Perhaps they'll play a few more older songs for this show as well.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
From the new album at least, im hoping they play My acid Words, The Psalm of Lydia, and This Godless Endeavor (realistically im doubting this one getting played though). Perhaps they'll play a few more older songs for this show as well.

Yeah, those are pretty much what I'd like to see from the new one - I'm sure we'll get "Born" and "Final Product". Older tunes, well, I know Smyth knows a fair amount of them - probably a healthy dose of "Dead Heart" and EoR.

I'd love to hear "The Learning" and "Sentient 6", but I find that unlikely.

Total gayness. Nevermore seems to be staying FAR away from Tennesse or anywhere close to me. :( Makes me sad..SAD! I could probably go to Virginia since I do actually have family in Jaxx but the 29th happens to be my girlfriend's birthday and I promised to do shit. WOE IS ME! I'll never get to se emy favorite band..NEVER!!

Kickin' it back to the top, 'cause this is the last day I can mail tickets out. Yes, I'm self-promoting - and also psyching myself up to play in front of two awesome guitarists...

But I still won't love them...