JAYKEELEY IMMA PUNCH YOU!!!

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
I just did a massive rant in your Anakin v. Ewoks thread, and you deleted it!!! :mad: Good thing UM's server is so unreliable that I copy any post I make to my clipboard before sending it:

Remember that thread I made, called "Ewoks kick ass" and the only thing in the first post was FUCK OFF!

See here's the thing, I think you're assuming that the Ewoks were just some chumps tacked on at the last minute by Lucas to get the kids merchandising wheel a turnin, but you're wrong! Lucas realizes that even in such an advanced age that Star Wars took place in, there were still primitive places throughout the galaxy just like we have. Take one look at Tatooine, I mean that planet was pretty ass backwards aside from any smugglers and bounty hunters that made their way into Mos Eisley. However, even Luke, Ben, and Veru had a speeder and droids on their humble little dirt farm, so Lucas realized that he didn't have a truly primitive planet in the movies. Hence, Endor was created and the evolution of civilization was shown full circle.

:lol: