Jeff Loomis guest appearance

NK said:
Lots of things in fact. The new Tapping the Vein is in progress, still vocals and mix to do on that. I'm currently in the middle of tracking the new Ion Vein (Chicago band), also Aesma Daeva (Wisconsin/Minnesota band) and also an as yet un-named project here in Chicago. Got a number of other things coming up too...more info will follow as projects solidify. The new Degree Absolute just came out on Sensory, plus the reissue of the classic "lost" Torture album from 1988 that I remixed comes out this month. Also, I recently mixed the new Sickening Horror album (the band that George Kollias, new drummer from Nile, plays in in Greece). That album is off to be mastered this week. New album from the Australian band Bugdust to come out soon I hope - that's about to go to mastering as well.

busy,huh??Anyway I also look forward to hearing this album...your recommendation sounds tempting.

oh, and Final_Product-adoring Niles drumming is a quite normal reaction to hearing it:p

pamela-jeff01.jpg

awww...

man,it was a joke,but long way from Bolton to Cannibal Corpse.you are pretty versatile.anyway,i know the majority doesn't agree,but i prefer your Nevermore sound to Sneap's one.his is a little bit too polished.

blind_cynic said:
man,it was a joke,but long way from Bolton to Cannibal Corpse.you are pretty versatile.anyway,i know the majority doesn't agree,but i prefer your Nevermore sound to Sneap's one.his is a little bit too polished.

Hey no problem. I didn't take it personally. I like to keep fresh by not working on the same style of music all the time. I was doing plenty of really heavy stuff before working with Michael Bolton though (although the MB album I did was also his heaviest..haha) and so I guess the circle is now complete..