Jeff Loomis Solo Project Studio Report, 3/25/08

How does the ENGL sound in your opinion? Does it track well?

The amps get a lot of praises from players, but what about the producers opinion.

Not heard Jeff's Engl yet as we're still working on drums. I did use one years ago with George Lynch and it sounded very good, so I'm sure this will be a great amp.

Not heard Jeff's Engl yet as we're still working on drums. I did use one years ago with George Lynch and it sounded very good, so I'm sure this will be a great amp.

Nice!

And you and Jeff could propably make an old solid state Leem amp covered with vaseline and plastic bags sound good :lol:

Hey Neil - Could you please kick Jeff in the ass and make him hurry up and finish. If Nevermore misses the New England Metalfest because of him, I might have to go up there just to spank his white arse....and you might get hit in the crossfire!

Jeff doesn't luv me anymore....sniff....sniff.

Although Jeff might say it's chris' fault if they can't play....hmmmm, nevermind then.

Hugs!

I was thinking about what to subtitle it for the past few hours since I read Dan's post, and that's the best I could come up with.

well to be honest, the original EoR wasnt THAT bad once you listened to it like 10 times and got used to it and learned the songs.