Jeff Lords WILL perform with Crimson Glory!

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Crimson Glory is very pleased to announce that original bassist and founding member Jeff Lords will be performing at ProgPowerUSA in Atlanta, GA this year.

Jeff released the following statement this afternoon:
"After trouble-shooting some issues, both on a personal level, and on a
business level, it seems as though things have fallen into place
regarding this upcoming show. Nolen [Strong] was gracious enough to
step up to the plate, and although he's not doing the show now, he supported the rest of the guys for the rehearsals, and for that, I/we
thank him."

Bassist Nolen Strong had been brought in originally to take Jeff’s place for the
September 11th headlining show, featuring multiple guest vocalists and an extensive set list.

All members of Crimson Glory wish to extend Nolen their sincere gratitude for filling in during rehearsals and allowing for preparation of the ProgPowerUSA event while Jeff addressed his personal commitments outside of the band.
Guitarist Jon Drenning had this to add: “Nolen is a great bass player and has become a good friend.

We were very fortunate to have someone of his talent and caliber over
these past few weeks while preparing for ProgPower, but having Jeff
available to perform at this show with his brothers is a dream come
true, and we are all extremely happy about his decision.
He is our rock and our foundation upon which all Crimson Glory music is based, and it simply wouldn’t be Crimson Glory without him. I’m going to enjoy
this show immensely...this is how it should be.”

Awesome news!

(Also, on a slightly-related note, the ProgPower Twitter was an awesome idea. I like finding out about this kind of stuff swiftly. I probably wouldn't have seen this post without it.)

While Still Mourning the loss of Midnight, the news of the Tribute keeps getting better!
Glad Jeff will be able to make it.:)