Jeff's new project

Hey, it's Jeff...and he can play guitar. Was hoping for a more cerebral approach with Kieth in the band, guess I'll wait and listen to it in more context.

Downloaded from Google Play.

Sounds great.

Two very good guitarists.

But still, no vocals.

JOIN A FUCKING REAL BAND ALREADY!

Jeff needs to heed Uncle Marty's advice. Instrumental albums aren't going to sell.. He had to crowd fund this one, and with no tour... how's he supposed to make a living?

Agreed. This shit needs vocals in the worst possible way. The music is awesome and of course Jeff's playing is out of this world, but instrumental albums, no matter how great the quality of the players and the music, just never leave a lasting impression or a desire to re-listen more than once or twice.

CD is going to tour with Animals as Leaders in what should be the wankfest of 2014.

o555ph.jpg

I'm digging this quite a bit purely from the shred perspective....I hear a lot of riffs that I know would have made for great NM songs, but no use crying about it now. Hopefully the tour with AAL will be good for them - at the very least it will let them play in front of others who enjoy instrumental music for the sake of the skillful playing and nothing else.

I really enjoy instrumental music, maybe because I'm a guitarist, this album is great, I wonder who mixed and mastered this album? Is it Jeff and Keith?

Full tour dates. I'm surprised. I didn't think Merrow could tour due to his day job.

30u2ydi.jpg