Jen portrait take 2

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
jenportrait2.jpg

I tweaked this rendering a bit. I would of included the body too if it wasn't still an amorphous blob... I think the hair is still a little too colorful, but if enough people like it I'll leave the highlights. if everyone agrees this is a good rendering, this will be the one I'm going with in my latest work. Any suggestions?
:D

As for why the hair is blowing upward... the wind has caught it and that's all I'll say on that matter.
;)

Originally posted by Bruce Chickinson
THANKS TOASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'LL SEND THE LINK TO MY MOTHER. SHE WILL GET A KICK OUT OF THAT.

I LOOK LIKE I'M JUMPING OFF A BUILDING LIKE WONDER WOMAN. I LOVE IT.

Not a bad analogy on the Wonder Woman thing. You've seen through my veil of secrecy!!!

You are most welcome!
;)

Originally posted by Snausages
Arms, legs, torso, etc...

When I was working on striped pants a while back, I remember saying that they were a photoshop accident waiting to happen...

Well, I am now attempting to paint Chickinson's Trooper pants... which are a photoshop disaster waiting to happen!!!
:loco: :loco: :) o_O

If they are the shots you posted from the mini-tour, I have them available to me already...

I also scanned the Guitar World page and blew that up a bit... I chuckled when I noticed the clips on the belt...
:D

You know the ones I mean Jen!

jenfalling2.jpg

A few things are missing (buckles on the boots, chains hanging off the belt, hands that actually look like hands, etc.), and several spots are still pretty rough (need to do some more work on the pants for example). And there is also a harness missing - otherwise the landing would be painful....

I also think that the skin tone is a little light (need to flesh that out a bit - haha I made a funny!).

As usual, comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome.
Thanks to those who have been helping me with my little 'perception deficiency'...
;)