The Funeral Portrait Revealed

i can't say i share your hatred for best buy. in fact, i fucking love the store. they have a ridiculously HUGE selection of dvds, which are fairly priced, and all their cds are cheaply priced as well. i've never had a bad experience there. i know this is off topic, but...well, who gives a fuck. obviously, most of the complaints on the site are employees, so i can't comment on that, but, as a customer, i really like the store.

The Invoking said:
I think you boys should spend more time on your school work and less time interpreting Opeth songs.

I am actually ready with school and university. Second, I spend my time doing something nicer than telling people what they should do with their time. Now, fuck you, little piece of cunt!

You know its sad that people have forgotten how to take a joke and laugh these days. *sigh* Ofcourse I figured you (the_3_toed_sloth) wouldnt get all that worked up, after all you have an avatar of a guy riding a gigantic kong donger as your avatar. Sorry if I offended anyone, loosen up, I was kinda drunk and irritated at the time.

EXCELLENT, JUST EXCELLENT. Congratulations.
Knowing this is an old thread, I just wanted to read it and invite the new people who are arriving in this forum, so they can have the chance to read them.
Your interpretation was awesome.
\m/

Luz.-

Yeah, actually that hapenned 'cause I have a copy of those records, the original ones are way too difficult to find in this hell of country.
\m/

Luz.-

deliverance said:
well supposedly mike didn't contribute any lyrics, except like one line haha, but he did a hell of a job conveying their words.