Funeral Portrait...

Hoahmaru

May 5, 2005
Yo, I was wondering if anyone had a video of Opeth's Funeral Portrait live??? I am not sure even if opeth has ever even done this song live...... Just wondering..... 3rd riff fucking slays... Really like the song..... and for any Star Wars fans its sounds like Mikael's sings "Brainwashed is king of the Sith" after the 3rd riff... I know he really says "Rain washing clean all the sins", but after recently watching episode 3 and then directly listen to Funeral Portrait afterwards I couldnt help but to notice that.... :loco: anyways I would apperciate it if any of you guys could inform me about Funeral Portrait live.... thanks... :headbang:

I think I have only an MP3 of that song... not such good quality, though. This weekend I'll upload it for you. Now I have to work.

Demoke said:
I think I have only an MP3 of that song... not such good quality, though. This weekend I'll upload it for you. Now I have to work.

Thanks dude I appreciate it... Anyone have a video?

Yeah, I liked it, but true - the quality wasn't exactly the greatest. I can definitely tell the band playedt he song fucking well, though - if only the sound was better. Oh well, it was a good taste that's for sure.

Looking for a Job said:
that's quite an interesting selection of songs...madrigal? patterns in the ivy? dirge?

yeah i know very odd to have more than one instrumental, would have been quite an interesting set