Jerry Cantrell

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Any Jerry Cantrell fans out there in the land of Hypocrisy?

Just curious because I find Peter Tagtgren and Jerry Cantrell rather similar. Both are marvelous songwriters, singers, and guitarists. Although the music is different, they seem rather linked to me as both are very dark yet melodious at the same time. Both write extremely catchy riffs that are complex at the same time. Oh yeah and both KICK ASS TOO!!!!

Whaddya think? :)

I love AIC and Jerry, just got Degredation Trip and its mazing, definately a whole lot better than Boggy Depot, amazing piece of music. The last 2 songs are obvioulsy written for Layne. I was very pleased with my purchase :)

Locked Down is my favorite off Degradation Trip, I thought it was obviously written for Layne as well.

Good to see some AiC and/or Cantrell fans out there, I figured I was going to get at least one post that said "yur a fagg faget fukkr" or some other incoherent nonsense attempting at insulting me. But I should not have assumed that, Hypocrisy fans are generally pretty open and intelligent. :)

I would compare Peter to Chris Cornell from Soundgarden, just because versatile voice, always evolving great guitarist, great lyrics, great songs.