JesterHead issues!!

LosingReality

Oct 6, 2007
Columbus GA
I know this isnt the JH, but i cannot get any help....and i figured some fellow IF fans might help out.

Anyone having issues renewing their accounts? My account expired on 28 DEC 2011. I tried to renew it serveral times and always got an error message....and from what ive heard the head guy of the fan clubs is aware of the issue.

Ive emailed him a few times....no response.

Anyone else have this issue....Or anyone a member of that site that can post and ask what the hell is going on? Im LosingReality over there as well.

Thanks!

Could just be that JH sucks, man :D fuck In Flames' corporate commercial bullshit :devil:

Seriously though, Krofius is probably the best person to ask... I imagine he has to be a member of JH. Not sure how many other people here are.

hi guys! there was huge issues with the old jesterhead and how it was lead. in the end the entire site just fell apart really. but i would advice all fans to check out the new and free Jesterhead at in flames official homepage, lots of nice in flames and definitly worth checking out. www.jesterhead.inflames.com