Jesus cares, he really does....

Human Life

You looking at me?
Jul 17, 2001
Central Florida
Over the last week a top rated talk radio station, here in central Florida, recieved $250,000 (in 1 day) in pledges auctioning off 16 spaces for artists in the listening audience to come in and do a nude painting of one of the female on air personalities. The money will go to a local charity to buy under privaledged kids presents, clothes, and food this christmas

However...

You know who cant resist making their agemda known...

They recieved complaints from the local religious condemning them for "selling their soul" and praising a competing christain station for raising $80k (over 1 year) without resorting to the "evil" path. The charity was also advised NOT to accept the money. They said people dont need others to help them by sinning and that people should put their heart in Jesus this Christmas.

ALSO, only $20k of the donations have been collected as of now, $200k is percieved to have been phoney gag pledges by asshole joksters.

I don't really know whose "kind" is more disgracful. People really make me sick.

Sinning? Give me a fucking break.

How the Jesus fanatics ever came to this incredibly stupid idea that nudity/sex is "sinful" is quite simply too far beyond my comprehension to fully grasp.

The human body is the most natural thing possible, and as forthe genitals, well, all sexual plants and animals have them so how fucking "sinful" could they be? Oh the idiocy.

I find it more than a little sad that a huge segment of the world's population has this huge hangup about what's present between their legs and the legs of others. Sex is by far the most natural and beneficial act any member of any species could partake in. For religious bullshit doctrine to turn something so beautiful, natural, and necessary into this object of ridicule and disgust is absolutely shameful. The human body should be glorified, not made out to be this object of 'sin'.

I have to ask, how incredibly stupid/brainwashed can some people be to repress and frown upon one of their own most basic and intrinsic instincts? It's a very sad situation when something as innocent as a nude painting creates such havoc in the minds of the intellectually challenged. There are much greater "problems" in the world than this that require our attention. If consenting adults want to paint themselves nude or for that matter shove cucumbers up their asses then I say let them go to it, as long as they aren't hurting anyone it's absolutely no one's business but their own. I only hope the charities aren't so mindless as to turn down the cash this will generate cuz that would be the biggest shame of all... the adults (the charity workers) shouldn't deny the poor deprived children the benefit of this cash because they themselves are sexually repressed, it's not the kid's faults that the adults have a phobia about nudity and they shouldn't have to forego the benefit of this charity cash because of it.

Fuck sexual repression. Fuck religious oppression.

Satori

If it wasn't for sex, those Jesus freaks wouldn't even be here - go figure. They have no idea how they contradict themselves.

Originally posted by Satori
Sinning? Give me a fucking break.

How the Jesus fanatics ever came to this incredibly stupid idea that nudity/sex is "sinful" is quite simply too far beyond my comprehension to fully grasp.

The human body is the most natural thing possible, and as forthe genitals, well, all sexual plants and animals have them so how fucking "sinful" could they be? Oh the idiocy.

I find it more than a little sad that a huge segment of the world's population has this huge hangup about what's present between their legs and the legs of others. Sex is by far the most natural and beneficial act any member of any species could partake in. For religious bullshit doctrine to turn something so beautiful, natural, and necessary into this object of ridicule and disgust is absolutely shameful. The human body should be glorified, not made out to be this object of 'sin'.

I have to ask, how incredibly stupid/brainwashed can some people be to repress and frown upon one of their own most basic and intrinsic instincts? It's a very sad situation when something as innocent as a nude painting creates such havoc in the minds of the intellectually challenged. There are much greater "problems" in the world than this that require our attention. If consenting adults want to paint themselves nude or for that matter shove cucumbers up their asses then I say let them go to it, as long as they aren't hurting anyone it's absolutely no one's business but their own. I only hope the charities aren't so mindless as to turn down the cash this will generate cuz that would be the biggest shame of all... the adults (the charity workers) shouldn't deny the poor deprived children the benefit of this cash because they themselves are sexually repressed, it's not the kid's faults that the adults have a phobia about nudity and they shouldn't have to forego the benefit of this charity cash because of it.

Fuck sexual repression. Fuck religious oppression.

Satori

ooooooooooo that was beautiful. will you have sex with me?:p