Jesus fuck, the new stuff is gonna rule!

Teacher Dave

Jul 2, 2003
GLASGOW
Visit site
Ok, so there's a new clip on the CDC website, sorry no links or we're banned. I can say that its of the band in the practice room/studio trying out a new song - mainly Scott working on a new guitar part and some vocals from Dan. The guitar stuff sounds awesome, reminded me a little of a 'hallowed be thy name' meets WCFYA vibe (for lack of a better description), exactly what i want to hear, and the singing from Dan knocked me on my fucking back. The guy's gonna be superb, what a champ! If you liked Bushthrax then you're gonna pee your pants. he sings on his own so you can hear his voice clearly and it's awesome, even thru a pishy camcorder mic. Game most definitely on amigos!!!!!
PS Hi jockthrax!

Cannot wait. Has anyone got onto nonelouder.com ???

There's a video post from Scott on there which goes for about 2 mins and it has a bit of Frank jamming some old Metallica riffs and laying some bass overdubs onto a track.

Very cool stuff - it may be a bit more of what you're talking about.........??

Hey Teacher Dave,
I'm glad you liked the video. I have a lot more coming. Dan is the coolest guy you could hope to meet. I heard him singing I Stay Away (Alice In Chains), some Bush era stuff, and a few new songs as well. '08 looks like a good year for Anthrax.

the riffs are heavy and abrasive,i'm not talkiing it up either,i think alot of people will eat there words when this new anthrax album hits.

Cannot wait. Has anyone got onto nonelouder.com ???

There's a video post from Scott on there which goes for about 2 mins and it has a bit of Frank jamming some old Metallica riffs and laying some bass overdubs onto a track.

Very cool stuff - it may be a bit more of what you're talking about.........??

yep, I am on there and I saw that!

What a very powerful voice Dan has eh?

I can't wait ...!!!!

videos posted by Scott on nonelouder are fuckin' cool. I can't wait for new stuff...I hope that it will be full of double bass kicking, fast catchy riffs and crazy solos and (like timmyc said before) mosh parts!

:erk: but I feel like it isn't possible.

^
I'm really nervous too... it BETTER be filled with everything you mentioned in your post. Or else... :heh:

I just hope they stop taking so long between albums. Fuck for once flood the market!! I just hope all the bullshit is done and they can start acting like a band and release albums, tour, release a live dvd, tour some more, release another album... you get the idea..

I have heard 3 or 4 of the new tunes. You will all be happy. I am real pleased with what I have heard so far.

OK Buddy, you know this is coming!!!! Is there a throwback to old school thrash or is most of it a continuation of where WCFYA left off?

BTW - good to see you back on here again. You been away or have I just not noticed you posting?

so what ever happened to making up the Boulder show?:mad: Antways...hope this thrax is as good as any other thrax, would be sorry to see if it sucked, as no matter what I've always been a fan..despite what has been said or done i hope this sticks and it is good or even great...I hate being older than the new singer...makes me feel real old...please just make me proud to be an anthrax fan again:headbang: