Jesus fuck, the new stuff is gonna rule!

any word on any video of rehearsals besides what we've seen already ?

I'm currently working on some. Problem is I have to do them on the side as I work full time while also going to school. Believe me when I say that I have more than enough video footage to keep people happy for a while. I'm going to have a new video posted on the CDC sometime tonight, and I'm going to try to get a new clip up once a week.

BTW - good to see you back on here again. You been away or have I just not noticed you posting?

I say what Ive heard has a POT WCFYA kinda feel to it.

I haven't really been on the board much as of late. Since like June. I stop in from time to time, but don't post often. For a while there it was just to much shit talkin for me. Thanks for noticing I was MIA! lol:headbang::kickass:

Does anyone know when the year 3 renewals are due in the CDC. I didnt bother renewing last year after being pissed off with the content in year one but it sounds like there's some interesting stuff n there now.

I say what Ive heard has a POT WCFYA kinda feel to it.

I haven't really been on the board much as of late. Since like June. I stop in from time to time, but don't post often. For a while there it was just to much shit talkin for me. Thanks for noticing I was MIA! lol:headbang::kickass:

See? We do care
...................sometimes. :lol:

Let's just say there were some audio clips uploaded today.

and Dan really fits the band well. Adds a little heavier edge to the covers I heard him doing..they might not have been the best quality..but to some it up in a couple words..Dan is the man.

I'm not a member of the cdc so am yet to have the privilege of hearing Dan's voice, but from what everyone is saying it's shit hot!

I still wish John was singing, but hey, that's all in the past and Dan is now the future!

Anyone know of a possible album release time yet?

I also very much wish John was singing on this album but still..

If the descriptions are correct ("Bush on steroids meets Phil Anselmo") then damnit the new guy's good enough for me!

I just hope that musically they can carry on what they started with WCFYA

:headbang:

I hope it doesn't sound a lot like WCFYA. >_< A little bit is OK.... but most of you know how I feel about that album.... (I don't get why I don't like it. I just..... don't, I dunno. Though not an album, another example of the disliking-for-no-real reason is the singer James Rivera from Helstar. People LOVE him. I tried to love him. I really did. I just can't. *shrugs*) I haven't heard much w/ Dan yet, but he's cool with me from what I've heard.

....Holy crap I haven't posted here in months. :lol: