hope the new album is gonna be darker

i hope this is not me:cry:
Ivo.jpg

Originally posted by pagan2002
...and if pressure was track 7 instead of track 1 then alot of you would never have even mentioned them.

hehe that was a bit lame.:) i'm sure it attracted many radiohead fans,the booklet was pure radiohead anyway.

hm i think that those who like not just afdte in between their indie cds,but the fans who followed you through time,are the dearest you'll ever find(no matter how popular you become)
so their opinion is useless because whatever you do they/we will follow.... :)

hey ivo since ur such an expert in analyzing compositioning , and you write phone ring tones maybe its about time you let out that frustrated artist thats buried deep inside you and you show us some music!! and good son 141, the booklet, radiohead?? what radiohead booklets have u been looking at? everyone is great at critizing 'you should do this, that, u are so like radiohead there, u are so like pink floyd etc..how about u lads show us some of your music and lets see how unique it is, alot of you act like u know better so give us some great over the top unique never heard before tunes. have fun.oe.

Originally posted by oe
how about u lads show us some of your music and lets see how unique it is, alot of you act like u know better so give us some great over the top unique never heard before tunes. have fun.oe.

fuck i wrote a 127 lines monologue about this and i ended up with error 404 or something ... too lazy to do it again sorry ... but to sum-up : oe you're damn right man !

Originally posted by sol83
First of all Radiohead are ace. Deffo one of the top 5 bands on the planet right now... And concerning this never ending doom-goth-hard-soft-heavy-mellow-old-new-dark-floyd debate I say lets all just fuck off and let the band do whatever they want... All their albums are decent so stop it with this "i want them like on silent enigma, and i want 'em like on judgement, etc." They write the music, they can do whatever the fuck they want with it. I was never disappointed till now and thats' all I care about...

PERFECT!

Originally posted by oe
hey ivo since ur such an expert in analyzing compositioning , and you write phone ring tones maybe its about time you let out that frustrated artist thats buried deep inside you and you show us some music!! ....
actually i already did that, and what i said about AFDTE is my humble opinion (which is also the opinion of the people i know in the real life), i don't pretend to be anything i'm not, so if it's better for you just ignore me ;)

Originally posted by Ivo
actually i already did that, and what i said about AFDTE is my humble opinion (which is also the opinion of the people i know in the real life), i don't pretend to be anything i'm not, so if it's better for you just ignore me ;)

hehe nah, I understand that its your opinion, I just thought it was getting a bit harsh in there with all the comments. anyway, fuck it all we can pretend to be happy :D

Originally posted by oe
...and good son 141, the booklet, radiohead?? what radiohead booklets have u been looking at? everyone is great at critizing 'you should do this, that, u are so like radiohead there, u are so like pink floyd etc..how about u lads show us some of your music and lets see how unique it is, alot of you act like u know better so give us some great over the top unique never heard before tunes. have fun.oe.

i guess i was the last straw for you, but it was only an observation.because i like seeing booklets in thoughral manner.
have you noticed the scetches on kidA booklet?the comment was not forced or anything.

there should be a few dark songs on the next album, especially as thats what me and jay have planned, and the few tunes of johns i've heard have been like that too.
but the guys wanna mix it up and throw some unexpected shit in there...
so for the last time....

STOP LOOKING FOR ALTERNATIVE 4 PART 2!!!!!!!!!

this is not the band to do that!
so stopstopstopstopstopstopstopstop...