hope the new album is gonna be darker

DAVELEEROTH.jpg

this is the kind of direction i'll be going in on future musical endeavours

at the moment i wouldnt know what else to do anyway...i wouldnt mind acting in theaters and doing film work and soundtracks and that. i'm not some average merdit though. i dont think so...

oh i will. its a good thing..i tried to leave and got told off in me dreams so i guess i wont be doing that again. hehe

next Anathema gig I go to it'll be funny if I get to speak to you Danny I'll introduce myself as 'Andy_2003' hehe, I nearly said hello at the Bradford gig actually, my first Anathema gig. Was a great gig, missed the last train back to Blackpool though :(

Originally posted by Mariner
1 step forward you mean :confused:
we have to be happy they evolve constantly.
nope, i didn't mean that - i don't care at all about them being lighter & stuff, it's just that some tracks wasn't as good as others...it concerns compositioning mostly.

the way i see it. there is no point thinking your better than others because you are in a band or anything. there are nurses on the NHS in liverpool doing very important jobs, who dont get the recognition they deserve. i like the recognition for the music i write, i like meeting nice people and that. but i am no merdit. i can see it for what it is. i have met mates over the years that i know i love and trust. I will always want to stay in touch with them. if i was some 'rockstar' i would have stayed backstage and never would have known them. i need the attention of an audience, cos i am a performer, which is why i always wanted to be an actor. but that doesnt mean i think i am special. no way.

Originally posted by Ivo
nope, i didn't mean that - i don't care at all about them being lighter & stuff, it's just that some tracks wasn't as good as others...it concerns compositioning mostly.
i guess you are right. still i think on the whole the songwriting is of a higher standard than jugement. hopefully now we can be better than ever before, and at the same time, different.

Originally posted by Ivo
AFDTE has no weak songs in my opinion, but Judgement has.
Altough Judgement is and will be my favourite, it means a lot for me.

Originally posted by pagan2002
... think on the whole the songwriting is of a higher standard than jugement. hopefully now we can be better than ever before, and at the same time, different.
yeah, that's obvious - the whole atmosphere is just amazing!! Keep it that way!!;)

I wouldn't be able to choose my fave anathema album ... would be one of those three : eternity , A4 and judgement but wich one ??? maybe eternity because it's the album that made me become mad about anathema. I liked TSE but it did not have the same impact on me than Eternity. I also like AFTDE but i dunno ... not one of my favourites...
sorry for Daz but i cant stand pre-TSE stuff cause of the voice even though most of the music itself is excellent.
Anyway ' hope the new album is gonna be darker ' , and that it's gonna be their best also ;)