hope the new album is gonna be darker

Jorg

Nov 6, 2002
Canada
Visit site
guys,

i don't know how you do it, you have some really amazing songs and guitar lines and then on the last couple of albums you threw in so much of that pink floydish washed out material... not to bash you or anything, but i think the reason why your fans really like you is because of A Dying Wish and that sort of stuff... the Silent Enigma, Eternity and Alternative 4 all ruled.. (even though Alternative 4 wasn't really heavy but it was still dark) ... i wish you could return to that style rather than exploring mainstream rock... maybe it's just a selfish fan's wish, but i dont want to see one of my favorite bands go down just like so many others have ... wish we could hear stuff like Regret again...
good luck and all the best...

I like them mostly for the last 3 records, Judgement for sure is a big reason why I like them, as for earlier stuff, the silent enigma to a lesser extent I like them for that. But I don't think they are gonna take a step backwards, only a step forwards, I bet it will sound different to the past albums just the they did from eternity onwards. It's a good thing how they progress each album

wont be perfect, will not happen anyway, but maybe we get the mood back from A4, that would be ace

there are still some diehardmetallers with good taste, but if we speaks about the REAL DUMB one, they left already with AFDTE.
if they didnt before with Eternity.

my m8 is a diehard metaller but he keeps liking them a lot of the reason why I think is because they are classed as metal. He hates bands classed as indie and what even try them out