hope the new album is gonna be darker

Originally posted by Ivo
and i guess the descriptions of "dark" for anathema are various...

SPOT ON !

I do think Judgement holds dark songs ... people will laugh at me but nevermind 'I've got a mind to keep me strong'.
I would agree it's not the same kind of darkness as on TSE tho.

I like that word 'tho' , i use it more and more , soon i wont say 'indeed' anymore and 'tho' instead.

Originally posted by livingdead_girl

I can tell they have matured in their song writing and musical skills. But that's just my opinion. :p

That's a fair opinion. I think you are right ! The only thing i miss is the guitar solos (soli ? ) like on Eternity ... Some of you may know what I mean ... I know it's just a detail but it means so much to me... FeeLinG ... I'm aware such guitar parts wouldnt fit the actual music tho.

For me as a fan, one of the things I've always liked most about Anathema is the fact that each album is unique and stands alone as it's own entity. I remember reading an interview with Vinny right after the release of A4 where he said something like "years down the road, I think A4 will be looked at as the Anathema album that was a bit different from the rest of them"or something like that, which I really don't understand because to me they are all different and unique and all cool for what they are. The band has never made the same album twice like so many groups (especially in metal) tend to do at times. Which can be cool also if done right I should say. But anyway, I guess my point before I started my hungover rambling is that it should be very interesting to see where Anathema goes with their next release. I for one, will definitely be looking forward to it.

Originally posted by StrahmCallin'!
.... that it should be very interesting to see where Anathema goes with their next release. I for one, will definitely be looking forward to it.

yep! very exciting !
i can hardly wait !

Originally posted by the_good_son141
well all the serious things in life are told in a funny manner.:)

its like me fucking my dog.
and you will laugh with it me saying that

:mad:

Originally posted by the_good_son141
*a dog is a man's best lover* belgian traditional quote:)
that is not funny,thats sweet.

we almost got the same in French ' a dog is a man's best friend ' .
WE only talk about friendship not zoo-sexuality. It's a proof that , tho WE French people are sick , WE arent as sick as you Belgian people !!!

:lol: :) :lol: