jesus, today

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
1. fire in the boys' bathroom trashcan. I was first (and only) on the scene and got to pull a fire extinguisher from the wall and put it out. kids just milled around and no teachers or administrators showed up even though the bathroom was full of smoke and the wall and ceiling were burned. finally a secretary wandered by as I was hosing the trashcan down and I was like "here" and ran to deal with my class, who had JUST begun a quiz and were all busily cheating.

2. I accidentally bought a popular brand of sneakers and literally sixteen separate kids told me they were "hot" today (Evisu? I'd never heard of it, but I liked the blue and white and silver color).

also we caught our mouse this morning! in a trap! (Hav-A-Hart). I took him outside and threw him away in a wire mesh trash can on the corner of 85th and 3rd. i figure he has a pretty decent chance of surviving if he can make it into a warm nearby building that's not mine.

I got sick of bidding on eBay so I bought it from the company online. You can borrow mine if you want but you have to give it back right away if Ralph Jr. shows up!