Jim has a brain tumor. I can't believe it.

Hang in there, buddy. Get lots of sleep, stay hydrated, breathe, be relaxed, eat your veggies and stay positive. It will make all the difference. I had a friend that went through this...as long as you take care of yourself, you'll be okay.

*wishin' you well!*
:loco:

I've had the pleasure of meeting Jim twice, alot of talking at Warrel's solo show last year in Tucson. Never met a nicer guy, I'm pulling for ya Jim, hang in there !!!

Jim, you told me years ago: ' That's the spirit! '
Hang in there, keep breathing and my thoughts are with you.
My mom burned a candle for 'the handsome musketeer' as she always calls you.
Get well, Jimbo!

1szafir_madagaskar.jpg

PS:
@ Nevermorons, family & friends of Jim:
Keep up the good spirits and much strength to you too!

-x-

Glad to hear initial reports that surgery went well - as many others have said, Jim is a cool cat and we are all pulling for him. This band has had to overcome quite a lot of crap over the years - I'm sure we all appreciate their collective perseverance.

Jim just called me, said things went great, that he just wanted to call everyone and let them know that he made it with flying colors, but will probably never be able to eat sushi again, because they showed him a picture of what the tumor looked like, bwhaha. He seemed very coherent, and definitely not like he had his head cut open yesterday. He's definitely a tough son of a bitch :headbang: