Jim...

Sadistik

Let me die in solitude...
May 30, 2001
California
Visit site
...hey there...I just got a de,o of a band i tink you would fucking love, and I would love to send it your direction, either by mail or MP3....let me know and I'll figure out a way to give it to you....:D

Originally posted by Sadistik
...hey there...I just got a de,o of a band i tink you would fucking love, and I would love to send it your direction, either by mail or MP3....let me know and I'll figure out a way to give it to you....:D

Not MP3, I don't listen to those. :)

Through the mail, or let me bug the band directly, or you bug the band directly, to get it to me in the mail, would be best. :)

Jim, heres the info from the accompanying material:

Masterplan
P.O. Box 34076
Rio de Janeiro/RJ- Brazil
22462-970
masterplanbr@yahoo.com.br

or I could email the guy and see if he'd be cool with me burning you a copy (I've never talked to him, but I'm sure he would, given you're level of connections) and send that to you, as domestic mail is a zillion times faster...

to give you an idea, the music is fast classical and progressive influenced dark metal, with a lush sound comparable to Hammers of Misfortune but much more complex and thought out, with a slight Medevial flair and spanish/flamenco influences....very unique and cool, though the production is occasionally muddy (demo, though!)...let me know! I would love to help this band gain some more attention, because there is some serious potential here...