Jitter question

musickey

djenital moosic
Feb 17, 2006
INDIANA
When mixing a project im wanting to have 2 Stereo Buses, lets say SB-1 is a basic uneffected buss (no compression) and SB-2 recieves signal from individual track effects sends, and the output on SB-2 is sent to a TC Electronics Finalizer and then back into the main mix. allowing me to blend how much of the compressed versus uncompressed signal i want of the entire mix. Problem is i route everything correctly but when i listen to the mixed signals it has a strange phase sound. i have heard discusion on jitter before and until now never really thought about it, could this be whats happening to my mix or something else. Thanks in advance:headbang:

You could record the signal from the finaliser back in and then move it forward on your arrange window to make them in time and phase again

You could record the signal from the finaliser back in and then move it forward on your arrange window to make them in time and phase again
Yeah thats what i was thinking, i know if i can get it resolved my mixes will sound HUGE and still retain all the original transients. Im using Nuendo is there anyway that i can correct this for monitoring.