JOB OFFER Mixing/Mastering album

kirk89

Mar 29, 2013
I´m currently looking for the right sound for the upcoming album of my band.
Therefore I decided to look for a talented guy in this forum.
Whoever is interested should get in contact with me. please send PM only
I Then want you to do a mix/master of a short snipet. financial topic due to the result can be discussed then.

Guitar/Bass DI and already reamped included, Drums are recorded but also 100% accurate Midi files included. You can work with Drum replacement and whatever things you want to make it sound cool.
For a reference sound I pretty much like I would name: Obscura Akroasis sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMUD4fjOeLs&list=PLq6NULtuhFumQ-EjlltyFUeYTBoWdAROn
You can also do different versions of the short snipet if you are unsure.

here is a short section of the music

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0z4kk
Cool, I'll just quickly finish mix that I'm working on atm and will start doing yours!

Well, my pc is going ape shit with so many tracks at once... Count me out, I won't be able to mix it for about a week because I need to buy SSD drive and a new processor... sorry.

I´m currently looking for the right sound for the upcoming album of my band.
Therefore I decided to look for a talented guy in this forum.
Whoever is interested should get in contact with me.
I Then want you to do a mix/master of a short snipet. financial topic due to the result can be discussed then.

Guitar/Bass DI and already reamped included, Drums are recorded but also 100% accurate Midi files included. You can work with Drum replacement and whatever things you want to make it sound cool.
For a reference sound I pretty much like I would name: Obscura Akroasis sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMUD4fjOeLs&list=PLq6NULtuhFumQ-EjlltyFUeYTBoWdAROn
You can also do different versions of the short snipet if you are unsure.

here is a short section of the music

dcmbrflower070@gmail.com I would love to try it !

Last edited: