Job offer (myspace) cheap

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
Hey.....
I just spent 250€ for a myspace design that is far from professional....
so my budget is actually zero but I could somwhow shell out 50€ anyway (I know, that's fuck all, but that's all I got atm).

so if someone has got the time and SKILLZ to create me a kickass myspace design within that budget I'd be stoked....

I'm not really interested in 20 "I could give it a try" and sorting out 28 psd screenshots later, I would much rather just give one guy my myspace access and let him do the job from start to finish.

anyone interested?

sorry for being so cheap but that's all I can spend atm
I could offer some reamping or a mastering or so though

whistling.jpg

I can't do some design really in a creative way but I can do the photoshop work to adjust to myspace and also the coding/placing.
But I can't really create a new design and logo from scratch...

We'll sort out something if nobody was able to do it for you in the way you wanted.

Hey Lasse,

just don't spend too much. I have a few Myspaces in my pipeline and yours is within those.
I'll make you a Myspace spinoff based on the website design which is what I would recommend anyone to do anyways ;)

It must feel awfully fucked up to spend 250€ and get nothing out of it Lasse. So, what, is that money gone now? Why isn't the guy working on the design to satisfy you? It's kinda fucked up to just go "Here, I'm done, enjoy" and then run off with the money. Or that's how I understood it atleast...

You really should kick his ass, somehow :)

It must feel awfully fucked up to spend 250€ and get nothing out of it Lasse. So, what, is that money gone now? Why isn't the guy working on the design to satisfy you? It's kinda fucked up to just go "Here, I'm done, enjoy" and then run off with the money. Or that's how I understood it atleast...

You really should kick his ass, somehow :)

haha, agreed

and abyss, I'm looking for someone to do a myspace for me next month, would you be interested? can you show me some myspaces you did?

I don't like to brag, but with this global financial crisis I need more jobs, so... there it goes: I did it. :)

Thanks pifos! And really, if anyone needs a myspace or website done just drop me a message.

I don't like to brag, but with this global financial crisis I need more jobs, so... there it goes: I did it. :)

Thanks pifos! And really, if anyone needs a myspace or website done just drop me a message.

oh yeah. if I may add, the about section needs to be sorted out a bit. paragraphs and all.

thanks for everyone's offers, this forum kicks ass!
thanks also to atheist for being quick and doing a good job.
He did also my banner last year and did a good job there, too.
recommended