JOB: Vocalist required for writing/recording

SteveFireland

Stormzone/Fireland - Lead Guitar
Sep 18, 2007
Northern Ireland
www.stormzone.tv
Hi guys,

We (Fireland) have had basically an album worth of material recorded for the past three years, kind of on hold as we were all off doing other projects. But I'd really like to get it finished now so I'm looking for a vocalist who can write and record their own parts (if they don't happen to be in Ireland, where we're based.)

Location not import, we can do everything remotely. Style - you can check out the previous material on http://www.fireland.tv/ ... the "new" stuff is in a similar vein, but as you may notice we've had about four singers in very different styles over the years so I'm open to just about anything! :kickass:

Drop me an email to steve@fireland.tv if you're interested and we can try a track or two and see how we go.

Cheers,
Steve \m/

Our original bass player came up with it on the spot when he was recognised walking through the crowd at a festival, from being in our previous band Riff Master General. Someone asked him what his new band was called and he just made it up there and then :worship: :)

Steve.