Joe Satriani's tour gear, great vid...

Okay, so did some research and seems there wont even be a replacement for the 120 watt JSX head.Silly move on Peavey's part IMHO.

I honestly never even knew there was a JSX 50.
I can see how the Butcher replaces it, same thing with double the wattage.
Not sure if it's just me, but the Butcher is really unappealing somehow.

Did the JSX 50 actually feature a proper high gain sound?
I can't seem to find any info. It's not really made clear whether the 'crunch' channel is designed to sound like the crunch or ultra channel of the 120 watt JSX.
I'll assume the former (crunch) though.

Okay, so did some research and seems there wont even be a replacement for the 120 watt JSX head.Silly move on Peavey's part IMHO.

I honestly never even knew there was a JSX 50.
I can see how the Butcher replaces it, same thing with double the wattage.
Not sure if it's just me, but the Butcher is really unappealing somehow.

Did the JSX 50 actually feature a proper high gain sound?
I can't seem to find any info. It's not really made clear whether the 'crunch' channel is designed to sound like the crunch or ultra channel of the 120 watt JSX.
I'll assume the former (crunch) though.

I think the jsx 50 never made it into store's cause by the time the production head was ready i think that's when joe left peavey. And the 50 watt amp is suppose to sound very different from the 120 head. Suppose to be a more rock type amp instead of a super high gain amp. And yeah it is pretty gay that they are not going to just re-issue the amp under a different name. hopefully i can score the last jsx head my store has :) love that amp

Yup pinch harmonic with the right hand and diving the bar with the left. He does it all the time. Watch some of his live vids. It computes perfectly fine if you understand how to play pinch harmonics.

Yeah I've always had trouble nailing the crazy bombs like this one and Dimebag and of course many others.

Am I the only person that gets a boner when he sees a clean well dressed stage/setup?

Also, I'm surprised about these artists claiming Peavey didn't treat them right. I've had nothing but absolutely amazing customer service from them.