Joey Belladonna sighting!

iroc z28

Old Man In The Pit
Feb 25, 2002
So. Central, Mn
groups.yahoo.com
I saw a video - Grim Reaper "Rock You To Hell" on VH1 classics Metal Mania wednesday. I noticed one of the guitarist was wearing a NOT man t-shirt then about 2/3rd's in there was Joey Belladonna. I think in a staight jacket? It was him anyway. "Rock You To Hell", sounds corny, but actually a good old school metal song, great sound production and old school it is - '87!

Thats odd that you bring this up, I to have seen Joey, it was about4 or 5 days ago, he was at my local Big Lot's Pushing Shoping Carts into the Store, So see everyone, its not as hard as we have have thought for Joey to get work...

My parents owned a grocery store for years, it specialized in fine wines, imported beers, and liquor. It was rad. I used to hook Charlie up w/ Barnejager for backstage passes!!! Alas Dad sold it and retired, and my last couple of years of college I worked at an IGA. Blah. Although the work was easy, putting up w/ customers who are dumb and poor, and bosses who are dumber than you, but yet are your boss just wasn't worth it. Don't get me wrong, I love the ol' guy to death, but I guess I just hate having bosses. I'd really like to have a moonlighting job to supplement my income (my salary is crazy low) but w/ grad school, I just don't have the time. Thraxdude - we all can't work at "Tat's Family Grocery" or "Empire Records" so just go to work w/ a smile on your face and say f' it.

P.S. I also worked for a small radio station for a while. I got to play metal, metal, and more metal, while I drank beer. But we lost funding and I had to do it for free, and there wasn't enough $$$$$ to keep finding music and beer, so I retired. That was in 1995/96

Originally posted by anthrax_moshing_maniac
sorry thraxdude but im just imanging what joey looks like in those clothes they make you wear i allways thought he spent most of his time getting a suntan and when he wants money he realses a solo album

It's cool. I was joking, man.

Ty- It's all good. I like my job, I'm not proud of it, but I like it. I'm a cashier. I usually work 7am to 3:30pm. I "check out" the M.I.L.F.'s . And their daughters. And I get benefits.