Joey DeMaio lives in his parents' basement.

Soooooo, Joey Demaio has to move out, 'cause he'll be lost when his parents die...?
:p

2q0u9n6jpg.gif

So. Who'd act the same as that guy if this were about Nevermore in a Manowar forum?
(I know I'd have a lot of fun)

I agree:)
I have a good friend who's a die hard MW fan and has failing attempts at discarding Nevermore all the time. All I gotta say is 'fluffy leather undies'. It's fun.

"Indirect Insult" I always thought would be an awesome name for a crossover thrash/hardcore band. Accurate Insult...the name is ok but it lacks a punch. Maybe Insulted Curator would be better.

I agree:)
I have a good friend who's a die hard MW fan and has failing attempts at discarding Nevermore all the time. All I gotta say is 'fluffy leather undies'. It's fun.
Failing that, you can always try, "half naked and oiled", "sword of steel in the hall in the sky", "99.9% male audience", and "Carl Logan's bangs". If he's still not convinced, let him listen through the first sixteen seconds of this:

hahaha Accurate Insult would be a great band name :lol:
Sounds like something hardcore-ish, no?

"Indirect Insult" I always thought would be an awesome name for a crossover thrash/hardcore band. Accurate Insult...the name is ok but it lacks a punch. Maybe Insulted Curator would be better.
wat

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres no way manowar doesn't make enough money for those dumbasses to rent apartments for themselves at least... I think they're all just cash hoarders. Or drug addicts.