Metal Inquisition - Manowar

Nothing suprising there, once you've got to the status of Manowar you've only got two places you could be - working a day job 'cos you've been screwed by management/labels/agents or raking in the cash from the one or two songs that broke the mainstream.

I know artists who have sold hundreds of thousands of records who hold down two jobs outside of their band just to make ends meet, all because the band took their eye off the ball and had no control over their own finances.

Hahahahahahaah, I farkin love Manowar :lol: (see: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/off-topic-tavern/446504-god-damn-all.html :D), but this does not surprise me. Personal favorite from the article:

Here we see Joey with his parents, who no doubt cry themselves to sleep over what a joke their pathetic son has turned out to be.

:lol: Normally I'd feel bad that these people can't just leave him the fuck alone (this article is paparazzi status), but as a proud owner of the "Hell on Earth: Part 1" DVD, I can definitely say that DeMaio deserves it :Smug: Eric, Karl, and Scott all seem like really nice guys though (and I still say Eric is a fucking awesome singer)

never liked the band, but posting pictures of band members' houses and parents ain't too cool. what's next, we crack into his voicemail messages?

oddly enough, when this sort of thing happens to a movie star, I don't seem to care.

Look at this...I laughed tears, as I saw it :) I always feel perfectly entertained, when Joey de maio say something!!! He´s my brother of true fuckin´ Metal!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: