Joey solo shows

Mar 4, 2002
I just read that Joey is playing at a club near me and wanted to know from anyone who's seen him how much Thrax material he plays and if it would be worth checkin out. I'll probably go anyway, but just wanted to get an idea first.

Also learned that Armored Saint will be playing ROCKLAHOMA~!. I'm debating this one, tickets are $55 general admission :erk:. I keep asking myself is it worth weathering a hurricane of glam fags to get to the Saint without knowing their set-time?

I just read that Joey is playing at a club near me and wanted to know from anyone who's seen him how much Thrax material he plays and if it would be worth checkin out. I'll probably go anyway, but just wanted to get an idea first.

Also learned that Armored Saint will be playing ROCKLAHOMA~!. I'm debating this one, tickets are $55 general admission :erk:. I keep asking myself is it worth weathering a hurricane of glam fags to get to the Saint without knowing their set-time?

Not sure about Joey, but if I lived in Oklahoma, I would definetely go to Rocklahoma to see Armored Saint!

Of course, I'm a "glam fag, so...:lol:

Just got back from the show...

I'm an admitted Bush man, but love all eras of Anthrax. I had an awesome time tonight. Joey sounded great, along with his band. Looked like they were having fun, so it was a great vibe all around. Joey is a super nice guy, he hung around and chatted with anyone that came up to him. He's hitting a lot of cities so if he's coming near you go check it out. You won't regret it.

I caught Joey at the Cincinnati show and about half of the set is Anthrax songs. This was at a small bar, not much of a crowd. He is great with the fans, I'm sure he'll be at the merch booth before the show.

That night he played:
Madhouse, Antisocial, (Efilnikufesin) N.F.L., Time, Two-Faced, Caught In A Mosh, I Am the Law, Medusa, and Indians

I keep asking myself is it worth weathering a hurricane of glam fags to get to the Saint without knowing their set-time?

Dude, I don't think it's that way these days! :lol: I think it's pretty safe in saying that most of those fans want to have a good time listening to the music they grew up with. Go check out Saint! The "glam fags" won't bite! :lol:

~Brian~

I caught Belladonna this week; the entire set was Anthrax (fine with me), but the odd inclusion was 'Metal Thrashing Mad', which was on Fistful (not a Joey album; did he do a version of that on Armed and Dangerous?) THey didn't do 'Among the Living' and I don't think they did 'Caught in a Mosh'.
He was cool to everybody; very laid back. He sat at the merch table, signed autographs and took pics. His band seemed like really cool guys, too.
I thought they put on a really good show.