John Arch info?

maleitch

New Metal Member
Jul 3, 2009
Does anyone have any updated information on this amazing singer or know what his contact might be?

This is seriously something that I've been waiting for since A Twist of Fate came out. ANY kind of info, a live show, an album, Fates reunion, another EP, ANYTHING man.

I need some John Arch. :(

we all do..but I suspect John remains rather quiet for a reason. There was an interview I will never forget around the time AToF came out talking about either him or the label looking for him to do more, but then like a couple of years later, I couldn't find it anywhere (or my memory was bad about the details). What I concluded after that was the EP very well may have been it.

He's a family-man. Busy doing the 9-5 thing (or whatever schedule he keeps). And doing music isn't exactly a simple thing for his schedule.

we all do..but I suspect John remains rather quiet for a reason. There was an interview I will never forget around the time AToF came out talking about either him or the label looking for him to do more, but then like a couple of years later, I couldn't find it anywhere (or my memory was bad about the details). What I concluded after that was the EP very well may have been it.

He's a family-man. Busy doing the 9-5 thing (or whatever schedule he keeps). And doing music isn't exactly a simple thing for his schedule.

I understand, but it seems with the method that FW has been writing music with everyone just emailing their seperate tracks to each other that he could still kind of do this as a hobby on the side.

I don't care if he never tours agains, but Christ the guy just can't stop making music. That would truly be a trajedy.