JOHN ARCH JOHN ARCH JOHN ARCH JOHN ARCH JOHN ARCH JOHN ARCH JOHN ARCH LOL

How dare you mock Mr Archenbault. May the next cabinet you or your family purchase be a shit one. The Tabernacle is forbidden. Apparently.

I think it's amazing. In fact it's my second favourite Arch related release after Awaken the Guardian. It just goes to show that Jim Matheos needs John Arch to write great music.

epic_fail.jpg

Why does everyone like Ark so much? I would put them at 'decent' at best. This coming from a prog nut. Best thing about that band is John Macaluso's crazy drumming.

I love ARK because they have a very unique sound and every track off both albums is completely killer. Yes Macaluso is a great drummer but every musician in the band is at his level. I love the fretless bass playing, Tores experimental riffs and amazing lead playing and of course Jorn who holds nothing back and gives the performance of his career(well, so far anyway!) in this band. ARK's weird music was such a great platform for Jorn to show what he can do.

I rate Tores earlier band Conception almost as highly as ARK but if i had to choose between them i'd go with ARK.

What a shame ARK couldn't keep it together for a few more albums.