JOHN BUSH on SIX FEET UNDER..

I guess Six Feet Under is not really a BAD metal band... I heard Anthrax did a cover version of Cannibal Corpse' Hammer Smashed Face but it didn't work out coz John wasn't able to sing it.

I think it was graveyard Classics an album of cover songs. They did a cover of Stepping Stone by the Monkeys. Blackout is a Scorpions song. As far as I'm concerned they fucked it up. If john sang the whole thing it would have been OK. Six Feet Under is.... monotonuos and blech. I'd take old and new Cannible Corpse over them any day.
-Jono-

Originally posted by Jono
I think it was graveyard Classics an album of cover songs. They did a cove of Stepping Stone by the Monkeys. Blackout is a Scorpions song. As far as I'm concerned they fucked it up. If john dang the whole thing it would have been OK. Six Feet Under is.... monotonuos and blech. I'd take ald and new Cannible Corpse over them anyday.
-Jono-

I agree. It was actually kind of gay hearing "Blackout" with cookie monster vocals.
Don't get me wrong though! I fucking LOVE death metal. This was just not a good cover.

I prefer MALEVOLENT CREATION's version of "Raining Blood".
If you don't have the Malevolent Creation EP Joe Black, PICK IT UP!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: