John Bush vocals on a Six Feet Under track

ThraxEm said:
I am right there with you. It all just sounds the same to me. Anyone that has said John Bush is good but nothing special should go liesten that shit for a day and you will see just how incredible he is.
Yeah, some people on this board have suggested that when they picked up John, they started to sound like other bands that were out at the time. Please point out ONE band (okay, besides Armored Saint) that sounds like Anthrax with John Bush on vocals, because I definately want to check that band out.

samsatan said:
John Bush singing with Chris Barnes?.... I feel sorry for John for stooping so low...did he need the money that bad?

John Bush can sing. Chris only dreams of being able to sing.

If you are refering to need money that bad because he is not in Anthrax, This was recorded way b4 he left the band.

nafnikufesin said:
Not sure how many were aware, but I happened to hear a tune with John singing that I hadn't heard before. The song is Blackout from Six Feet Under's 2000 album "Graveyard Classics". Not a bad tune, and its always cool to hear John, but you have to put up with him singing a duet with a Cookie Monster impersonator. :loco:

FYI

I forgot Bush was on that album, I knew there had to be some reason I originally bought it. Although I do really like their covers of TNT and In League With Satan.