Jon Aaron writes on his website the following....

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
I'm home. The shows were killer. The NewYears Eve show in Austin was the sickest show I've ever played! The stage was the size of my bed and people were fuckin snappin! The Corpus Christi show was good. Lots of Mexicans and mullets which made for a good crowd.
However, these 2 shows were my final shows with M.O.D. I resigned today-
(hahahahaha<-- milano comment) for personal reasons and differences. I had a blast this past year and am absolutely honored to have played alongside one the my all-time favorite frontmen and bands. But its time to move on and focus on BIGGER and BETTER things. Happy NewYear to all of you! 2005 is gonna rock!!!

On another note I (Billy) would like to take the time to wish Jon luck with his life long dream of building a 10,000 foot roller coaster (Bigger and Better). Financed completely buy his stock earnings of Cracker barrel the store, ( Not to be confused with cracker barrel restaurant and store known to National touring musicians in America.

But in all honesty- he never lived up to Joe Affe which is why Jon was let go.
He likes to think that he quit but in reality he was a lost cause from the first show which is one of the many reasons MOD has been quiet for sometime.
Both Scott and I felt it was time to do a new band once I got to texas and we are. Funny thing is the WIGGA video is coming out in January and is gonna air on MTV and FUSE. We have been talking to a booking agent that Ron from Rotten records recomended. SO fear not. I waited a year to release the Video I can wait a couple of months for Joe to jam a again. At least he carry a conversation.

Buzzard said:
But in all honesty- he never lived up to Joe Affe which is why Jon was let go.
He likes to think that he quit but in reality he was a lost cause from the first show which is one of the many reasons MOD has been quiet for sometime.
Both Scott and I felt it was time to do a new band once I got to texas and we are. Funny thing is the WIGGA video is coming out in January and is gonna air on MTV and FUSE. We have been talking to a booking agent that Ron from Rotten records recomended. SO fear not. I waited a year to release the Video I can wait a couple of months for Joe to jam a again. At least he carry a conversation.
I'm surprised MTV and Fuse are gonna air the wigger video, especially MTV. I read the letter you sent to them about hosting Headbanger's Ball, so I wonder if they will play it on there.