Jon is trying to hard to be like his idols

Sympozium said:
Oh look he also ripped off the snake that is on the flag from Metallica's black album.
Who gives a fuck???

where is the snake? i don't see it anywhere on the album cover for glorious burden? plus, the album cover looks amazing. honestly, it captures what the concept behind glorious burden is about. besides, the trooper is about a british soldier mock up of eddie, where as glorious burden has an actual battle scene of a US civil war. similarities, yes, but differences are also apparent.

TheFourthHorseman said:
Also,Iced In Flames,you make it seem like Set and Eddie are having a supervillain deathmatch here.

:OMG::OMG:Doooooooooode, could you imagine Eddie vs. Set in Celebrity Deathmatch? That would be wayyyy better than Freddie vs. Jason.

Seeing as I haven't watched MTV in a million years,I couldn't care less. :) I kinda grew out of Celebrity Deathmatch too. But I guess it would be neat...

You people joke about this....but there was a poll on the Nevermore forum called "Set vs. Eddie vs. Vic CAGE MATCH" that formed from a conversation that NicodemiX and I had on mIRC.

Sweet I'll have to check it out again. I used to get boots from the metal channel but I couldnt get into it for the longest time. there were some cool people there too.