Jon Oliva storytellers tour!

Hmmm... this looks to be in the same vein as the ProgPower pre-show he did. I'd be interested in checking it out... what are the actual dates, though?

JON OLIVA - Details Of Upcoming Storytellers Tour 2013 Announced

"Show dates will fall between November 28th - December 16th. We will start booking the first leg in Florida, up the east coast and over to Chicago area, back down into Texas and then back to Florida. If all goes well we will move further west after the new year.

Thanks again for all the amazing support for the new CD and your enthusiasm for the Storytellers Tour. Working on new material for next JOP cd as well. Cheers!

Fans and promoters can click on this link for all the details. All interested promoters should contact Rich Rubin of Maximum Bands directly for booking and all pertinent information."

Cleve-land... Cleve-land... Cleve-land... Cleve-land... Cleve-land... Cleve-land...
Cleve-land... Cleve-land... Cleve-land... Cleve-land... Cleve-land... Cleve-land...

He is not listed on the extensive list of performers on the TSO wiki page. I know he was going to do some Euro dates with them, but canceled due to a family illness.

I had trouble finding them, too. The site is here:

http://www.bravewords.com/news/209368

Per the site:
The schedule is as follows:

December
1 - Lincoln Theatre - Raleigh, North Carolina
4 - Dingbatz - Clifton, New Jersey
6 - Rex Theatre - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
8 - Mojoes - Joliet, Illinois
14 - State Theatre - Tampa, Florida

I already bought my ticket for the NJ show, which is close to 2 hrs from my house. I was hoping to go to more than one, but that's a pretty spread out list.

Steve in Philly

Jon has not and never will tour with Savatux.

:lol: I've never heard it referred to as that before! I wish that he would though. It would get me more excited about going...plus, Zak needs to as well! I've never been able to figure that one out either. Any ideas as to why Zak doesn't?

I might have to hit that Raleigh date.

~Brian~